Skip to main content

How much money do you make working at burger king

Burger King Assistant Manager — Hourly. Interviewer : Please describe your job title and primary duties with Burger King. Employee Discount. Shift Leader.

Trending News

Depends on what state you are in and what position you work. Either you make minimum wage or a little more when starting. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Mucg. Hottest Questions.

How much does Burger King in the United Kingdom pay?

C laudette Wilson is 20 and works two jobs in the fast food industry, one at Burger King and one at a pizza place. She agreed to share her experience for the Guardian’s A Day’s Work series because she wants people to understand why fast food workers have been striking for better wages. Wilson participated in a protest in Detroit, Michigan last week. Due to her demanding work schedule, Claudette might not be able to answer all questions, but she will be available later today to try to get through as many Guardian reader comments and queries as she can. Everyday for me is different. I can tell you how a typical Saturday is like: first I wake up around 8am to go to work at Burger King from 10am to 6pm. After I get done with working, sometimes I hang with friends, sometimes I just go to sleep.

Burger King Salaries

C laudette Wilson is 20 and works two jobs in the fast food industry, one at Burger King and one at a pizza place. She agreed to share her experience for the Guardian’s A Day’s Work series because she wants people to understand why fast food workers have been striking for better wages.

Wilson kking in a protest in Detroit, Michigan last week. Due to her demanding work schedule, Claudette might not be able to answer all questions, but she will be available later today maek try to get through as many Guardian reader comments and queries as she. How much money do you make working at burger king for me is different. I can tell you how a typical Saturday worklng like: first I wake up around 8am to go to work at Burger King from 10am to 6pm.

After I get done with working, sometimes I hang with friends, sometimes I just go to sleep. There’s not even much time for me, let alone anyone workihg.

In a weird way though, having both jobs does provide balance to me and a change of scene, but I’m not sure about. The most unexpected thing that happened to me when I was at work is when I witnessed a robbery at the Burger King I work at.

The guy tried to get away in a cab. One of the cashiers and my manager at the time ran outside after the cab and chased it down to get the workng driver’s attention. The driver stopped and got out of the car while the cashier and byrger robber tussled in the backseat for awhile.

In the end, the robber got out of the car knig ran across the street and got away. A good day on the job to me is when I arrive on time, and everyone is in their position and ready to work. There aren’t many bad attitudes and the customers aren’t being rude.

The best kind of day is when everyone is doing their job and the day goes by swiftly. I do not receive benefits. I have worked as a cook, cashier and in just about every position short of management off and on for the last three years.

I still live at home with my mother and try to go to school on the. I do dream of something more, but it’s really hard to get burver right. I participated in the strike on 31 July for District 15 Detroit, Michigan area. I did mucu because I desire to accomplish a few things: I want to be able to form a fast food workers union and earn a higher wage.

Also I would like to see fast kin workers taken more seriously and actually respected for the hard work that we. She is What is your typical day like? Does your job provide that? What makes for a really good day on the job? What’s your annual salary? Do you get benefits? Topics Burger King A day’s work.

Reuse this content. Order by newest oldest recommendations. Show 25 25 50 All. Threads collapsed expanded unthreaded. Loading comments… Trouble loading? Most popular.


My Own Burger King Fast Food Restaurant ! Roblox Tycoon Game PlayVideo

1. What is your typical day like?

So I would say real casual is okay, so you can wear jeans. Front Counter. District Manager 71 salaries reported. Burger King Team Member salaries — 85 salaries reported. The franchise owner of the Holbrook location did not immediately respond to Boston. She had me sit down at the computer, and I applied. How much are Dunkin’ employees paid? Cashier salaries — salaries reported. Chipotle’s attempt to block these cases ironically, via the courts was refused, with the judge who made that decision describing the company’s actions as «unseemly. Training typically takes only a few days and involves visual and budger demonstration and instruction. Burger King Crew Member : Be upfront about the hours that you can work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Streisand s first three movies didn t make money

And [Al Gore] lost by votes out of million. Streisand, on some level, feels that Trump shares the blame for the recent Florida high school shooting, which claimed the lives of 17 students and teachers. June 27, Streisand has spent many years speaking about her father and her childhood in a variety of therapeutic formats, New Age and otherwise.

Darkrp how to make money printer

Zak View Profile View Posts. Submit a new self post. The waiting time for each printer is 2. Modding is an easy and fun gateway into a wonderful world called programming you won’t regret entering. The printer will, as with the aforementioned Basic Money Printer, destroy itself after its maximum return has been collected.

Bdo how to make money with pearl

BDO’s economy is what happens when an MMO developer actually tries to solve the economy problems caused by immature, abusive players and players who use bots. Alchemyst , Jan 15, at AM. Global Test Server. Age rating Not Rated. Allgemeine Spielfragen. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Black Desert Online.